BDA System Service Contracts
1 Year Term
3 Year Term
5 Year Term
Commonly Asked Questions
*Custom terms offered to meet your organization's needs
- Increase projected operational lifetime of BDA system
- Reduction in repair costs
- increased system uptime
Annual on-site RSSI testing will be performed by a qualified and experienced radio frequency technician, ensuring radio transmission received signal strength has remained in compliance with NFPA-1221, NFPA-72, IFC, and FFPC code requirements.
- Ensures in-building received signal strength meets compliance requirements as set forth in NFPA, IFC, and FFPC codes.
Emergency Repair Response
On-site emergency repair response upon of reported FACP alert or BDA system failure, with guaranteed turnaround time.
- Guaranteed 99% system uptime
- Guaranteed 4 hour on-site response from reported system failure
- Full Advanced Replacement with Equipment Warranty